About Mandolane MIDI SPI
- What it does:
- Enables Pure Java programs to access external MIDI devices
on Mac OS X.
- Uses the Java Sound Service Provider Interface.
- Why might I need it?
- Some versions of Java running on OS X cannot access external MIDI
devices. This product fills in the gap and makes these devices visible to
- Mac OS X 10.4, 10.5, and 10.6 for PPC and Intel (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Java 1.5 and 1.6 (32 and 64 bit) compatible.
- NOT REQUIRED FOR LION USERS.
- This software is free for all users.